BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

I'm quite content that they specified "freshly entombed" for Librarian Dreads, they did notice the fluff stretch and provided a decent reason for it. I wonder if forgeworld will make them appear in a IA later with resin goodness.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rle68 View Post
    its a good thing i have like 8 black reach dreads sitting in boxes
    I've been working on a "Movie Marines" Dreadnought Squad for some time now. Too bad I can't field the other two :-)

i just read it again and found out something i completly past by the first time...... DANTE HAS ETERNAL WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, thanks warpath, nice catch! That's very fluffy and welcome.

Battle-Brother

Have you seen the living darkness psy power?

They really need to clarify this one. Else, JOTWW will look like a "fair" psy power.

By the way TH/SS terminators are 50 pts !!!

Brother-Sergeant

Well I really like what I've seen so far, but DC with no rending but the option to get power weapons just does not seem right to me...
    Expect to see Storm Harbingers packed with power weapon wielding DC jumppackers...

Fly Lord

I'm thinking we are looking at a medium ranged (12"-24") high rate of fire, maneuver army that then follows up into assault to finish off survivors.

It kind of feels like a hybrid between the Marine and the Eldar.

And you just know it will have great late renaissance detailing, so they will be beautiful.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Hades Alpha View Post

They really need to clarify this one. Else, JOTWW will look like a "fair" psy power.

Read the psy power again, but when it says "Remove it from play," try to see it as "Remove the template from play." Then see if that makes more sense as a psy power. most people on the net seem to think that the marker is removed, not the model... But I can see lots of arguments forming over this in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I'm thinking we are looking at a medium ranged (12"-24") high rate of fire, maneuver army that then follows up into assault to finish off survivors.

It kind of feels like a hybrid between the Marine and the Eldar.

And you just know it will have great late renaissance detailing, so they will be beautiful.
    Just to prove that point I have seen test lists that have 16 "melta weapons" and 9 TL Assault Cannons! I think your spot on Bigred. I will be extremly happy if this is an Eldar Hybrid cause marines and Eldar are my two armies!

As far as the modeling I am extremely excited about it, but am almost saddened because I don't want to work on my current Angels simply because the new ones will be so beautiful.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

I hope they don't go too heavy on the jersey shore factor, marine 6-packs tend to be quite creepy.

On the other hand it might shut up those who claim 40k is sexist towards female models only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hades Alpha View Post

the marker is removed from play dont worry (it even says so)

Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast