BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default My Space Hulk just arrived in the mail!?!

Thought this wasn't supposed to be out till Sept. 5th....

I've heard a few people on twitter say that they've received theirs. Looks like the starting mailing out Thursday and starting arriving Friday.

How did it arrive, BTW? Fex-Ex, USPS, UPS?
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    I've heard a few people on twitter say that they've received theirs. Looks like the starting mailing out Thursday and starting arriving Friday.

How did it arrive, BTW? Fex-Ex, USPS, UPS?

Fed-Ex

P.S. - Yikes it's heavy! This thing has to weigh 10-15 lbs....
    Last edited by MagosTechnicus; 08-31-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: additional comment...

Battle-Brother

i really hope i get mine before school

I also got my space hulk today and played my first game. The quality is really nice but the termies seem to be made form a softer plastic than the genestealers and my marine holding the steeler spine had the spine broken off in the box. Nothing a little glue couldn't fix tho. Oh and after my first game i have to say, Brother Denio is the man. my first shots in the game he took out 9 rushing genestelers while on rearguard overwatch.

Recieved mine yesterday. The minitures are great. No flash at all. The detail is better than they looked on all the GW post. Started teaching my son how to play last night.

Can't wait to get to my friends and play this game, seen a lot in the stores and it looks amazing.

Chaplain

I check my tracking # and mine will be waiting for me when I get home from work.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

I got mine today too! The weight of it is what first struck me. It's damn heavy. The tiles are heavy duty card that are textured in areas adding a bit of depth to the scenery. The models are the same scale as 40K and are INSANELY detailed. I've never been a fan of BAs but now I can't wait to apply pigment. I'm so excited, but it doesn't match the excitement of my two boys, aged 5 and 7, they're going to go crazy!

MZ

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterZero View Post
    I got mine today too! The weight of it is what first struck me. It's damn heavy. The tiles are heavy duty card that are textured in areas adding a bit of depth to the scenery. The models are the same scale as 40K and are INSANELY detailed. I've never been a fan of BAs but now I can't wait to apply pigment. I'm so excited, but it doesn't match the excitement of my two boys, aged 5 and 7, they're going to go crazy!

MZ
    Do you think it's too much for a 5 year old? I was wondering if mine would be able to play it (maybe without the time limits).

Now I need to go see if "my" store has gotten theirs yet. If it's arriving they may have it waiting.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast