BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bull sharks are also native to most of indeansia, Africa and parts of south and north america
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

[url]http://mobile.news.com.au/technology/environment/map-of-shark-movements-on-australia-day-prove-animals-share-the-busy-waterway/story-e6frflp0-1226121711604[/url]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax ion pusscabe View Post
    Theres a photo I saw during the 2011 Brisbane flooding of a shark shaped shadow swimming through the water infront of a store, but the Brisbane river is filled with sharks at the best of times, so they just dispersed through the extra water
    Thats an understatement. ...they were found a couple of hundred kilometers inland....in the mountains. ...

- - - Updated - - -

Bi and yes. You DO get bulls in sydney harbour...typically theres 10-20 I the harbou itself at any given tims

- - - Updated - - -

[url]http://m.couriermail.com.au/questnews/logan/sharks-at-carbrook-golf-club-caught-on-film-confirming-they-survived-brisbane-floods/story-fn8m0u8i-1226633099573?nk=0fc03a1dd6598f59e59b19e3a75e8345[/url]

A golf course in brissy
    Last edited by daboarder; 10-15-2014 at 06:05 AM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Australia is insane...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

First-Captain

well that's hardly newsworthy...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Does Oz actually have anything thats just cute and not dangerous?

Georgina Haig and Ashleigh Cu mmings.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I meant of the small and fluffy variety

Apparently the possums are small and fluffy and cute without being venomous or otherwise murderous? Personally I suspect they are playing a long game and lulling people into a false sense of security.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

They're biding their time while they evolve venom?

Chapter-Master

What about Koalas? They appear to be cute and fluffy.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast