BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

A few new rumours:

4-5 new special characters, including upgrade SCS a la Pask.

New models for all existing SCs

Kruellagh possibly being dropped (a pity I'm all for female SCs but her model was ugly and the SC uninteresting)

Lelith Hesperax is included and getting a new model, interesting to see if it is as good as the old one.

Every model of the range is being redone, without exception.

Harry says again DE due in October/November.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Your first point is interesting.... Maybe they are keeping Vect? I love my Vect!!

Brother-Captain

Vect is an interesting character and I hope they keep him in the codex. I bet his rules will be Mephiston-style, though - an incredibly powerful character without IC status, but he doesn't really need it because he is just that good.

Miniatures are painted and packaging finalised ;-)

after what I've read here and on warseer, dakka dakka etc. october would make perfect sence for release
    can even plug a halloweeen bent from a marketing perspective :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    Vect is an interesting character and I hope they keep him in the codex. I bet his rules will be Mephiston-style, though - an incredibly powerful character without IC status, but he doesn't really need it because he is just that good.
    remember that if a torturers tale is to be taken as official fluff then Vect has been around since the fall...he should easily be one of the most powerful beings in existence...An eldar that old is going to have psycic abilities and he is so powerful he can prevent demons from coming for him...Vect should be a T3 mephiston with EW and the ability to have body guards makes him all the more disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by Havik110 View Post
    remember that if a torturers tale is to be taken as official fluff then Vect has been around since the fall...he should easily be one of the most powerful beings in existence...An eldar that old is going to have psycic abilities and he is so powerful he can prevent demons from coming for him...Vect should be a T3 mephiston with EW and the ability to have body guards makes him all the more disgusting...
    Naaw. Dark Eldar simply don't have the patience or discipline to make use of their psychic potential. The only reason Craftworld Eldar can do it without Slaanesh feasting on their tasty soul meats is because of the use of runes.

Additionally, we have no indication that Eldar simply grow more powerful psychically over time in an indefinite manner - powerful Eldar psykers have always been such because they spend their long, harrowed lives learning how to be just that.

Vect spends his long, harrowed life flaying people, foiling coups and, I am forced to presume, tending his fingers and rolling his s's in a dramatic, serpentine fashion.
    Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers - all of which are true and terrifying to know.

Chaplain

Tbh release date of October seems most reasonable. I mean its dark eldar and halloween. The two go together like the inquisition and heretics. Perfect!!!
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

Except GW is British, its biggest market is still in Britain and Britain doesn't do Halloween in the same way or on any meaningful scale, not compared to the former Western hemisphere colonies. We have Mischief Night in some parts where bands of kids do roam around, but instead of getting confectionary they set fire to things. No horror element, unless they set fire to you.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Except GW is British, its biggest market is still in Britain and Britain doesn't do Halloween in the same way or on any meaningful scale, not compared to the former Western hemisphere colonies. We have Mischief Night in some parts where bands of kids do roam around, but instead of getting confectionary they set fire to things. No horror element, unless they set fire to you.
    Interesting. I wonder where the Ghouls and Ghosts part come from then.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast