BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Kustom Force Field Big Mek. "Two penetrating?.....!Jelly Field!.....ingored them both" Muuhahhahahah

Brother-Sergeant

A Dark Eldar Archon with shadowfield and agonizer. It has a good chance of killing just about everything it fights (As long as the Shadow Field stays up...but alas, they never do)

I wanna say skulltaker just for that fun, bye bye wraithlord-ness he has, but he's named.

One of my favorites is the primaris psyker, put him with a squad you actually plan on moving, and then when you know a unit is going to try to shoot you a lot next turn shroud and then weaken resolve from your chimera'd sanctioned psykers...nearly no chance of shooting you.

Veteran-Sergeant

I like me my bad choices... I am fond of the Inquisitor Lord. I know he is not that great, especially in comparison to either a Grey Knight HQ, or a Canoness, but the fluff and versatility of him means I enjoy him in every game.

I like the Dark Eldar Archon with the shadow field, punisher, tormentor helm, animus vitae, and combat drugs. Expensive I know. But man oh man, Once he kills one model he becomes strength 5 and weapon skill 7. Then use the drugs to boost him to strength 6 and re-roll misses or extra attack and he is a total beast.

Battle-Brother

Does Angron count? ANGRON ANGRON ANGRON!
    No?
    Yarrick, one of the only models in the game that is almost impossible to kill. Iron will FTW
    Warhammer 4o'ooo Fanon (A.K.A Fan Fiction)
    http://warhammer40kfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000_Wiki

One of my personal favourites over the years has been the various incarnations of the Chaos Space Marine Lord in Terminator armour. A good model and, usually, great background and rules to go with 'em. Also Ork Warbosses have always been amusing and smitey.

Does a dead Ethereal count?

Quote Originally Posted by Shas'O D'Narb View Post
    Does a dead Ethereal count?
    Lol, if so then that's my favorite as well.

But seriously my favorite HQ choice is the Malanthrope, my personal favorite model and just plain fun when played with.

Chaplain

I agree with all the Big Mek and Jelly Field fun-ness.. great for keeping those Troop Choice Deff Dreads alive to get into objectives.

But for sheer comedy value I love taking the Shokk Attakk Gun, it always leads to hilarity, nothing like rolling 12 ontop of that unit of Grey Knight Terminators.. oops!

In another note, annoying as the ability is, its hard to take anything called Warptime seriously.. I sounds like a bad dance from the 60s!
    Last edited by Skragger; 08-27-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: added more!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast