BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Bad impression, my fault and an apology

After thinking some more,

I believe right now this to be the best course of action to what happen in two threads that I posted in. Which ended up giving me a very bad first impression. I would like to work toward fixing this.

I would like to say what happen does not represent the community effort I want to put forward. I ask that you do not judge me yet, but look toward my later posts to determine wither I'm working in a good manner or a negative one.

With that said, I would also like to extent my apology to those of the community, for bringing in a bad vibe.

Veteran-Sergeant

Welcome to BoLS Solemnclockwork!
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

Fella, dont worry about it.

I know the thread that your referring to (one of them) i was part of it, so i'd liek to say sorry too. but seriously i wouldn't worry.

I found my first posts or threads online sparked some huge negativity. I think its learning who out there on BOLS is just generally never going to agree with you. Who is on here just to moan about Everything. etc etc.

Within no time you'll identify moods patterns etc on the site, and you'll avoid many a heated argument, but sometimes you'll get into one, and thats half the fun lol everyone likes a heated debate

Anyways keep posting

Chapter-Master

Please send a link to these threads sounds like a laugh!
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.