BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Force21 View Post
    Well if they do....

Mephiston is going to own everything...lol.
    And then the Grey Knights will split everything with him.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

I've seen Boon of Mutation cast once... sucessfully... turning my Eldrad into a spawn. I won the game , but morally he destroyed me!

I had a friend who for a short period of time obsess with Boon of Mutation on how cool it is (ignoring it's reliability) and he would run lists with Daemon Princes, Lords of Change, and Heralds of Tzeentch (changing how he runs each game) to maximize the number he got. Quite a few games I used armies like eldar and guard with low toughnesses and he rarily got it off, he did two times get my autarch which proved most helpful early game (sadly for him Eldrad's toughness 4 actually made a difference). Then the last tournament he used Daemons he ended up playing marines, turning both his characters and 3 marines (one or two being terminators) into spawn, easily winning the game.
    (I know Boon of Mutation is TECHNICALLY not a psyker power)
    In short, the ability is very unreliable but when it does work it can be huge, and plus, it's just plain fun, especially knowing a grot and a carnifex mutate into the same power model.

My favorite psyker power is Mind War, although it isn't exactly the most useful power, especially compared to Doom and Fortune, it is fun to do.

Abbess Sanctorum

Anything from the Weirdboy psychic powers list.

Anything. Mmm weirdboyz.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Anything from the Weirdboy psychic powers list.

Anything. Mmm weirdboyz.
    I love the idea of weirdboyz so much, but sadly from my experience they never deliver on the field, but man they are fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12