BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ard Boyz Results

Who placed? And where did you play?
    http://crazyredpraetorian.blogspot.com/
    http://theflylordsofterra.blogspot.com/

Battle-Brother

I placed 2nd with 56 pts playing CSM, first place was orkz with 58. Played at Lone Star Comics in Arlington, TX.

Battle-Brother

In Anoka, MN it was:
    1st:Black templars i think
    2nd:Me withmech vet guard
    3rd:wave serpent/wraithlord eldar (a guy I play with locally)

Initiate

Did you hear about the guy running the nasty Necron army? They where calling them "Drop 'Crons" or something.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by MUMBLES View Post
    I placed 2nd with 56 pts playing CSM, first place was orkz with 58. Played at Lone Star Comics in Arlington, TX.
    Is it true John Blakenchip got busted for cheating down there, Mumbles?

Yeah man those "drop crons" were no joke. I've never seen such competetive crons.

Battle-Brother

The Dark Eldar player? yeah he got canned in the prelims. Other than him though, I don't remember anyone getting busted for cheating, though there were a lot of whiners there for the semis.

The sad thing about the dark eldar player in the prelims was that he overspent on the list by around 15 pts. There's no way that 15 points wouldve changed anything in the grand scheme of things. Seems very silly to do it in the first place. Couldve been a clerical error of course, that's why it pays to check and recheck the list and use something like army builder.
    Last edited by MUMBLES; 08-09-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Afterthought

Battle-Brother

A local player up here (LanceFireball on the forums) came first in Kitchener Ontario with his "Don't Die Eldar" with 69 pts. I think he was lucky to draw a Dark Eldar opponent for the final game though, other lists could have drawn him most likely (lot of draws in scenario 3).

Any winners willing to post their lists?

I've never seen such competetive crons.
    Yeah, a guy from my gaming group said he got knocked out of the semifinals during the 2nd game when he fought a guy with drop crons. he thought he had an easy game on his hands playing against necrons, but the game was pretty much decided by turn 4. he said he'd never doubt drop crons again.

Drop Cron's eh?

I'm a Necron player, anyone know what this list was about? I'm assuming three Mono's with warriors packed inside but....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast