BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

I TRIED to resist the idea of reshaping the jump packs with wings, sadly, they made them awesome, which prevents me to.

Unhappy

This whole game has gone to the twilight zone. Why does every unit need to have a USR...or 5? Why do normal space marines get T6? I know Cassius has it also, and I think it's just as ridiculous. I don't care if Mephestion is a psychic vampire/space marine, there's just no excuse for those stats, how do you even try to justify that? He's so tiny!

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-18-2010 at 01:30 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Unhappy

What has happened to our game :[

I remember a while back some people left and they took on some new staff...could explain the amazing lack of grimdark and the huge, bounding, codex creep. Though that's really a thread to itself..

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Excellent work entendre,

Your sighting is confirmation of blackboxes shipping in North America, so the partner level FLGSs should be getting theirs this weekend with any luck. Expect sprue and codex video reviews shortly...
    I do say it feels odd to be the one in the know right now, as I'm usually the last person to know anything lol.

Apparently, LR deep strike because they push them out of the back of a plane. I guess they hope they land right side up. I think the appropriate response is: OMGWTFBBQ!?!?11!?!?!1!!!eleven!!

How would that even work? A fully laden Predator is ~45 tons (according to my poster) meaning a land raider is 75+ tons? How would you put three of them in a plane? I could see Orks doing that with Trukks as they seem fairly light, but Blood angels? At least you can't assault out of them. Count your blessings before the BA smash them next turn.

I think the only thing to say here is: "Screw the Laws of Physics I have Rules!" ... wait, that's not right...
    I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Mephiston isn't exactly a "normal marine" as someone said, he's the closest thing to a Primarch we have in the game. Cassius has T6 since he's basically a Marine version of a Cybork, or if you prefer, a toned down version of a Wraithguard.

Closest thing to a Primarch? Wouldn't that be Abaddon? I mean literally, 1st gen, possible clone-son, etc...

You don't see abaddon running around with (natural) str+tough 6

I know nothing about Abaddon, but inside-fluff people is known to have speculated about Mephiston being the reincarnation of Sanguinius, so there's that.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Enjoy everybody,

Duke, you can pick up your jaw from the floor now...
    HOLY LOL!!!

Thanx Bigred!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Scout

mephiston was the only blood angel to evercome the red thrist.

I think abaddon is the closest thing to a primarch. At least more powerfull than mephiston

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast