BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Once got through £80 of a evening.

At £3 a pint....

Good old Nottingham
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

All about pacing...

I think I beat that one night by myself (never mind my "last night of drinks together" with a friend who was leaving town), but it was spread out over multiple locations and wasn't just beer. (It was the night my friend wanted to see me drunk enough to say whatever came to mind. I blacked out before that happened, because I was well past alcohol poisoning level and was just my usual self. Hey, I'm always honest with people, it's why so many people hate me. I also know you don't have to be drunk to dance to live music when there's a bonfire set up and fun is being encouraged. Freaking live your life and don't worry about other people judging you!)

Have to admit a bit of jealousy on that per-pint cost. Can't remember the last time I've seen somewhere with reasonably priced beverages.

At least one good thing about GW prices, it means I can't afford to drink as much.
    Last edited by Erik Setzer; 05-16-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Now that we have GWs attention... I think we should let them know how much beer we can put in our fat bodies.

They must know these things, so they can start selling Bugman's XXXXXXX in GW stores.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Gaming is always better with beer. Some day I hope to do a Triumph & Treachery game (adapted to either 40K or WFB) with plenty of drinks for the participants to enjoy. Backstabbing is so much more fun when people are two pints gone.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123