BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First-Captain

sigh, I do hope marvel hurrys up and get Netflix to release these on DVD soon (Agent Carter too while they're at it) as I want to watch them, but I really don't want to get into a subscription service...... never have much luck with them, and to be honest apart from the Marvel stuff, they really haven't got anything else I'd want to watch.
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Binge watched 4-5 episodes last night I forget precisely how many, totes amazing, very horrible story.
    Ohhh it gets a lot LOT nastier! Episode 10... *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    sigh, I do hope marvel hurrys up and get Netflix to release these on DVD soon (Agent Carter too while they're at it) as I want to watch them, but I really don't want to get into a subscription service...... never have much luck with them, and to be honest apart from the Marvel stuff, they really haven't got anything else I'd want to watch.
    Netflix's own Marco Polo series is also really good and season 2 of that is out soon, in the next month or so. Also Orange is the New Black is pretty awesome too. I was leery of getting a subscription, but I took the plunge and now I'm signed up to Netflix and Amazon and consider the £15 a month they cost me combined to be money very well spent, when you consider that's about the price of a trip to the cinema to see 1 film (with a drink and bag of sweets). As for DVD release, they have released their House of Cards onto DVD, so they will get around too it, but likely not for a while yet.
    Last edited by Brakkart; 11-22-2015 at 06:52 PM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123