BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sicarius2424 View Post
    really there aren't suposed to be wemon in their either but thye just don't get caught if there are some or nobody cares from that world really the only organisation that allows wemon to fight is the sisters of battle and some assaisn temples which are only wemon srry
    I don't think the Imperial guard are very picky about what gender their meatshields are, as long as they can give the enemy something to shoot that that isn't expendable.

That being said I would probably prefer being a devastator from the Space Sharks chapter because they are bad ***. I don't expect to be killed last, I'm just lazy and I don't like to move.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by ramirezdoeverything View Post
    ... I don't expect to be killed last, I'm just lazy and I don't like to move.
    I would expect you to be a Nurgle Plauge Marine then!

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by ramirezdoeverything View Post
    That being said I would probably prefer being a devastator from the Space Sharks chapter because they are bad ***.
    Never heard of space sharks before but found them here: [url]http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Sharks[/url]
    seem pretty cool.

Battle-Brother

scout sergeant; light, fast, sneak up and knife some orkses.....

Chaplain

i'd be the sole male Sister Repentia with an eviserator just to even the playing field for Melissa...or a ironclad...bc who doesn't want to hug an ironclad?
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Blood angel. Maybe exalted, they look cool. And i like power weapons and storm bolters.
    I am captain politically correct, and the king of maturity.
    To survive on this forum, you must be as mad as a hatter...Thankfully, i am.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'd want to work my way up through the ranks - I'd be a really savage blood angel scout with bolt pistol, blade and a bag full of Crack- no- I mean krak grenades.

Do my stint as a bolter armed tac marine storming out of drop pods and rhinos and then find my vocation in the veteran company in a veteran assault squad jumping out of thunderhawks Mon - Friday and stomping around space hulks in Terminator armour on weekends.

I'd then return to a tactical squad as a veteran sgt for the end of my career where I would die gloriously, bolter expended and chainsword broken in a forlorn defence against numberless hordes of gits.

hello- my name is jim and I'm a 40k aholic...
    The first step to dealing with a problem is accepting that you have one....

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    My second choice would be a techpriest, but Ad Mech doesn't allow females either, does it?
    Yes, they do. There are such things as female Techpriests. One notable one is in the latter half of the Ciaphas Cain series.

Quote Originally Posted by therealjohnny5 View Post
    i'd be the sole male Sister Repentia with an eviserator just to even the playing field for Melissa...or a ironclad...bc who doesn't want to hug an ironclad?
    " if YOU were a Space Marine..." does not include Repentia, because they are not Space Marines.

Yes, I know, you're just trolling.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

EDIT: Looks like I was Ninja'd by Mel. Sorry for the redundant part of the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    My second choice would be a techpriest, but Ad Mech doesn't allow females either, does it? Maybe the Guard would let me pilot a Valkyrie.
    Actually, they do. (See Mechanium, Titanicus, the Cain Novels, etc.)

Just because no women appear able or willing to take a job with no pay that basically consists of being chucked out of a spaceship in an over-sized sardine can and fighting horrible things until you die doesn't mean that there aren't powerful and influential women in the Imperium.*

Anyway, I guess I'd rather be a Blood Angel since they live the longest. I am a cowardly sort.

*I realize that this is a huge-a** run-on sentence and general train wreck of the English language, but I'm trying to get a point across.
    Last edited by Another Random Geek; 01-20-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Redundancy is redundant.

Hmmm, I would have to go for a Thousand Sons aspiring sorcerer.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast