BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Considering that some unit profiles have been leaked, this isn't nearly as speculative as you seem to think. These aren't rumors here, and there will need to be some pretty massive drawbacks to counter some of the confirmed stuff.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    you'll notice the caveat's in my post about the volume of information we have. It is possible that Eldar units have seen a Significant change in price.....but thats not the word I'm getting from mates that are usually in the know this far out from release.
    i remember getting two hero blister packs for 12 bucks lol. THEY WERE METAL so "better" than finecast and 1 half the price. 20 got me a cofex and 25 got me an avatar now its 40... its just crazy

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    i remember getting two hero blister packs for 12 bucks lol. THEY WERE METAL so "better" than finecast and 1 half the price. 20 got me a cofex and 25 got me an avatar now its 40... its just crazy
    I meant pts wise

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Considering that some unit profiles have been leaked, this isn't nearly as speculative as you seem to think. These aren't rumors here, and there will need to be some pretty massive drawbacks to counter some of the confirmed stuff.
    Yeah i know people who've seen them. Just haven't myself
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Pics are on dakka. I've seen them. About the only thing that isn't confirmed (of the units people are talking about, that is) is the precise point costs of Wraithknights or Wraithguard.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I noticed something interesting in the formation chart; for the Vauls engines choice it refers to "unit of" Falcons or Nightspinners or fire prisms. Unless they're just being seriously generic, that suggests we could be seeing Tank squadrons, like the IG with Leman Russ, which I seem to recall is a change

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Pics are on dakka. I've seen them. About the only thing that isn't confirmed (of the units people are talking about, that is) is the precise point costs of Wraithknights or Wraithguard.
    so the jetbike obscenity is a thing? wonderful

Edit: alright new game....name a unit that can actually survive 40 pseudo rending shots that come in at a cost of 270 pts.

Cause anout all i can think of is landraider
    Last edited by daboarder; 04-15-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Blimey they're packing heat on those Jetbikes!

But then, in the words of Carl in Starship Troopers - 'we're in this for the species people!'
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm not going to play Eldar players at all until this codex is fixed. I encourage everyone to turn down all Eldar players. It doesn't matter how much or how little they cheese. We need to send a message to Games Workshop. We aren't going to tollerate a codex this blatantly broken and overpowered. The more we rally togeather and put an end to this the swifter we can be rid of this obsenity.

The Eldar Codex has now become so overpowered in relation to every other codex that it's at risk of completely breaking any sort of fairness or competitive spirit. We're beyond needing some nerfs. This is full blown nerf nuke time. Until that happens all I can say is turn down every Eldar player you can. The Codex needs to sit in judgement for its obscene crimes against balance. We need to make it just another horrible memory like GK's and Fish of Fury.

It would be nice if we could wait until we see the full codex before deciding the world has ended.

we have only seen some? formations, full info on the windriderss and the fact distort weapons will be Str D, we do not know about any changes in point costs to any other units, FOC slots, unit sizes, special rules or unit upgrades.

The new windriders will hit hard but they are still relatively squishy, fully kitted out necron tomblades are cheaper, a lot tougher and not that far behind on firepower.

Wraithguard with Dscythes as Str D would be strong, but it is still a slow moving infantry unit with a 12in range. If there is a rule meaning they cannot use transports for instance they are suddenly looking a lot less attractive for the points.

Not sure if being srs or not....but in either case, hush you silly monkey!

We've see a handful of rules. Far too early to be twisting melons over.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast