BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: How is unbound played at your store/group

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unbound not allowed

4 12.50%
  • Unbound allowed, but no big deal

26 81.25%
  • OMG, those crazy Unbound lists steamroll everyone!

2 6.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I've been using unbound to play harlequins for a while now. And by unbound, I mostly mean buying raiders and venoms for my harlequins. I haven't tried the new codex yet, but I suspect I'll still play unbound just to get raiders. Of course, archon as great harlequin and a couple squads of raiders would be easy enough to make it a real detachment. But then I'd need to get around to buying raiders.

My area nobody cares as long as you aren't being an *******. And there are plenty of ways to be an ******* and still be bound.

Brother-Sergeant

Unbound in my group is a gentleman's agreement. I.e. you tell your opponent beforehand that you are unbound and what you are taking, allowing them some leeway and letting them change up their army list if needs be.

Chapter-Master

I like the idea of Unbound to play heavily themed armies that are fluffy. I'd like to do an all-canoptek force. If someone thought the army was overpowered, I'd be only too happy to compromise by allowing them some advantages or something to balance things out too. Then again, I'm not a competitive person in the least and never really cared about winning at all (not that I wouldn't try to as it is the goal of the game)
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234