BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

On another note, ask your local group or opponents if they mind you rolling on the Flesh Tearer's Warlord Trait table.
    I know I wouldn't mind at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    but they're more fluffy. which is more important?
    is that a serious question?

orc warlord with lucky stick gets TWO warlord powers [one must be taken from strategic] [for 10pts]

eldar phoenix warlord gets a fixed trait that is 'fluffy' but mostly useless, even asurman picking three 'eldar' traits can get the three least useful and most are 'one use only' - an 'orc' can get a 12" bubble power that lasts the whole game.

i play orc and eldar - so just saying !

It's da finkin' kap wot gets you an extra trait (also the Veritas Vitae). Lukky stikk's re-rolls and weapon skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    It's da finkin' kap wot gets you an extra trait (also the Veritas Vitae). Lukky stikk's re-rolls and weapon skill.
    whoops brain in orc mode. wich is wich ? got bovv of dem. !

it s only 10pts though

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    Hmm, a guaranteed D3 or a 1/6 chance of 4?
    2 in 6 if you are battleforged. I can see your point but the rest of the BRB WL Traits are not bad either. Also the Chaos one is somewhat unreliable as it doesn't auto-include your WL and Ahriman or Huron are a really big tax just for infiltrating a few units.

C'mon, we know what the real gem of the CSM warlord table is:

[url=https://imgflip.com/i/hxpiz][/url][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12