BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Mephiston Scratchbuild Showcase

Hi all!
    I'm glad to be a part of this community, and for my new topic I wanted to post my take on the Mephiston sculpt. I will limit this specific post to posting pictures and a link to my blog where I go into more detail on the process, then will answer any comments and questions in the rest of the thread. I do wish to excuse my lack of talent or setup for taking pictures, but will take this opportunity for suggestions and tips. Without further ado:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_000491.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	8574

Name:	WP_000498.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	278.4 KB 
ID:	8575

Name:	WP_000499.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	272.5 KB 
ID:	8576

Name:	WP_000500.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	264.0 KB 
ID:	8577

Name:	WP_000501.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	8578

Name:	WP_000503.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	242.8 KB 
ID:	8579

And my [URL="http://thirstandrage.blogspot.com/2014/04/mephiston-reborn-again-and-again.html"]blog[/URL]

Looks ace man. The only thing I can say is the plasma pistol looks a little too general issue to be a hero of the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicsarge55 View Post
    Looks ace man. The only thing I can say is the plasma pistol looks a little too general issue to be a hero of the chapter.
    Oh yeah, I do agree with you, it should be much prettier, but it's still accurate. Plus, plasma pistols are not that general issue, if you know what I mean

What I will do is give it a distinctive paintjob to make it stand out a bit.