BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thin them? Hell, it looks like I plastered them on with a...

er, I mean, yes. Good point. I see where you are coming from. I think I will touch up the model a wee bit (because my club awards extra points for high quality paint jobs). Also, until I re-re-base the model I don't want to do too much to the base. I've already put TOO many hours into this project as it is... cheers
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Occuli Imperator

I call foul play, this is totally modelling for advantage, I mean it can hide behind an aegis wall...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

True, but I also wouldn't be able to shoot from behind the Aegis wall...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I call foul play, this is totally modeling for advantage, I mean it can hide behind an aegis wall...
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    True, but I also wouldn't be able to shoot from behind the Aegis wall...
    No you are playing all wrong, just because you can't be seen by anyone doesn't mean you can't see it. Gosh, don't be so consistent with the gaming, or put the gun barrel peering round the edge...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I hadn't considered that! That opens up all kinds of possibilities! Bwahahahahaha! /evil power-gamer laugh

I've already put TOO many hours into this project as it is..
    Well it shows. You can't teach skill like that.

And remember not to push yourself too hard; like I say, it's almost perfect.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chaplain

You could put mini knight on a pile of dead foes for epicness. The pile would be the height/width of the new model lol. Don't mess with the mini knight!

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by KrewL RaiN View Post
    You could put mini knight on a pile of dead foes for epicness. The pile would be the height/width of the new model lol. Don't mess with the mini knight!
    I know someone who did something similar using a really tiny skaven (not sure where he got it) before the Hell pit abomination model was released. We all called it monty...

There is a guy around here who has an itty-bitty nurgle demon on a 60mm base (I think it must be from Epic). The first time he put it down on a table during a tournament I laughed so hard that I shot coffee out of my nose. No one gives him a hard time about using it because it's just so damn cool... seems about right for Chaos...

Quote Originally Posted by Littha View Post
    I know someone who did something similar using a really tiny skaven (not sure where he got it) before the Hell pit abomination model was released. We all called it monty...

My good sir, thank you. You have singlehandedly restored my faith in the gaming community.

And I shall call him "Mini Me".....
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast