BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Traitor (Imperial) Guard Army (Chaos), Fully Converted, approx 1500 points (UK)

Hi, before I put them up on eBay, I'm selling my Traitor (Imperial) Guard army. I simply don't have time to finish them, so they're going up for sale.

Just about every model in the army is converted, some just need a bit of sculpting to finish off. There's enough to make the following:

- Command with counts-as Ursarker Creed, Counts-as Kell, special weapons options, Regimental Advisors (Counts-as Master of the Fleet and Counts-as Master of Ordnance plus bodyguards)
    - Platoon with two squads, lascannon teams, weapons team with plasma gun, command with Counts-as Al-Rahem
    - Veterans Squad with Camo Cloaks and Snipers
    - Veterans Squad with Counts-as Harker and Demo-charges
    - Ogryns (converted from WFB Minotaurs, magnetised hands so they can swap between Ripper Guns or an additional Hand Weapon)
    - Leman Russ (I removed the lascannon as I was going to put a Heavy Bolter on it, the HB is included but not pictured.)

Here are the pics:

I started painting one squad, it can either be completed or stripped and repainted.

As this lots will cost over £200 to buy and build from scratch, I'm asking for £70 or nearest offer (plus postage - I will ship overseas if requested).

If this army doesn't sell here it'll be going on eBay next weekend.

Please PM if you're interested, thanks for looking!

Battle-Brother

This army has now been sold.

Thanks for looking!