BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Really good, but a pass just because I'll have nowhere to put it and won't use it enough for the price (all my apoc stuff is tall).
    Amuses me that my favourite game style is the one I'm buying the basic version of.
    Yep! I always swore I would get the Eldar Collectors edition when it came out and when the day finally arrived I could not do it.
    "I play Eldar, why? Does GW make any other good armies?"

Librarian

Curious - anyone know if the new framework Apocalypse is the same as the old? ie., no Force Org, no restrictions on the armies used, etc., just put down miniatures of relatively similar points values and slug it out? Or has more structure been added this time around?

Chaplain

properly find they have added structure. But dose anyone even listen to GW anymore?

Brother-Captain

But will the Collector's Edition come with the little obsidian I?

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    But will the Collector's Edition come with the little obsidian I?
    Now see there, I would pay good monies for a army case with an Inquisitor symbol on it... nerdy attention or not!
    "I play Eldar, why? Does GW make any other good armies?"

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I will be buying that collectors, looks so good!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

GW giant eagle case v. battlefoam case - because a trenchcoated neckbeard with a porkpie hat in July with an unnamed giant wheeled case is going to look any more discrete. LOL.

If the case was priced as battlefoam I'd think it nifty... I mean it would make a sweet guard case... baroque ****s and all.

Does anyone know if the templates are changing from current? Will my current templates be obsolete?

The bigger template is now apparently 15" instead of 10", there's also something akin to the thudd gun barrage template (5 linked blast templates). So whilst your old set may not be obsolete, you'll need to supplement it with a new set.

Chapter-Master

was looking forward to ordering the book tonight when the pre orders go up, but at £45 I wont bother unfortunately.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Yeah, £45 was just about justifiable for the BRB, because it's a 452 page tome (of mostly irrelevant info, but nevermind). The same money for a supplement seems nuts. Does that mean that the 7th Ed BRB is going to be costing upwards of £80 on release?

If it looks good, I'll see what I can get from a discounter, as £36 is a bit more palatable.

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast