BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

And then the newly painted Infantry!

All of these were painted by Blood Art Studio's! PROPS TO THEM!
    110% props!

Chapter-Master

I would have thought them a little sloppy and bland for something from a studio. I'd definitely suggest going around the red scorpion symbols and the inner edges of the shoulder pads with a fine paint brush and some thin black paint to neaten them up and give a bit more definition. The subtle highlights on the greys are quite good though.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Hey there everyone - I know its been a LONG time since I posted.
    been workin' out some things.

Here we have a WIP shot of my Red Scorpions. Been a while since I posted anything, and really wanted to show what I'd done so far.
    On the left we have my Command Squad of bikers, my Land Raider Achilles, the ForgeWorld Dreadnought, some random marines to thr right - and closest to the camera is my Culln!

Did someone say... close ups?!

Here is a pic of the Command Squad, on Bikes. Still not 100%, and I've gotta swap out the storm shield on the Apothecary - but...

And another one I'm very much enjoying: Culln!
    In his custom Terminator armor, showing off that Master-Crafted Storm Bolter.

Again, its another W.I.P pic, but still.
    I've got to put a Searchlight and his Banner on him still...

And everyones favorite: LAND RAIDER
    - with Whirlwind Missile Launcher on it!!!
    (with expending more points can get it Skyfire/Intercept!)

More pic's to come as I get closer and closer to completion (and better pix once they are 100% done ^_^)
    - Hammerman

Well everyone, my Tau are done (except for basing).

Time to share!

here are my DevastaTau's.

And the scouts I made up. Stealth cloaks, and one has a Burstfire cannon ... with Hellfire rounds =D

And here is some drones!

And here is a Kroot Shaper, and Commander Shadowsun!

And my personal favorite...
    THE TAUMINATOR!

Some call him Heretic.

Others call him Gui'Vesa'o
    The Terminator armored, Ly'sand'O - or Commander Surefire.

While his armor may have once been a relic of an earlier age, its been upgraded. At one point the warrior inside had his armor partially destroyed when he first resisted the Tau - but he had learned of his errors, when his armor and body was rebuilt.

Commander Surefire had lead the humans of this world once before, and sill does so - but for the Tau Empire, and not the Human Empire.

His left side had nearly been destroyed by a Fusion Blaster during the initial conflict. Thankfully, his arm was easily replaced.

And his armor was a little harder to repair, but replacement parts from battle suits were found. A shiled drone was affected to replace the "Storm Shield" he once carried, and a new advanced Battlesuit head was added to his armor.

The weapon he used, a Thunder Hammer it is called - was undamaged in the attack.

His armor was cleansed if its former symbols; they were only relics of an empire he no longer served. Instead, the commander now bears the symbol of his sept: Ksi'm'yen.

It may have at one time been taken by stealth and guile by Commander Shadowsun - during the third circle of expansion. But now, it is held by is former human inhabitants.

For those that know Commander Surefire, they know he favors a strong defense.

He does what he can to bolster the defenses of his men, fortifying their bases, and offering to stand in front to take fire.

Those around him and link into the advanced tech of his suit, and their aim is only increased. He favors boosting the devastating power of the Heavy Bolter best.

Chapter-Master

good stuff, like the bike command squad, expensive and nasty. and tau puns...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    good stuff, like the bike command squad, expensive and nasty. and tau puns...
    Yeah, that bike command squad brings that armies 5th apothecary with them.
    And yeah, i really like the combo of Bike and Lightning Claw =D

LOL Tau Puns. They rock don't they? =D

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast