BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I vote that you send as many letters as you want but keep paying them, because I don't care at all about any of this and I just want new Eldar sculpts and a multi-part plastic warboss and YOU NEED TO FUND THAT FOR ME.

Brother-Sergeant

Seriously, the only way you'll get them to change anything is by voting with your wallet. No volume of strongly worded correspondence will do anything to move the needle. I would assume that they probably have a rule in their inboxes that screens out the rage-quit screeds that the mouth-breathers are feverishly typing at this very moment.

Some email addresses I was able to dig up:
    [email][email protected][/email]
    [email][email protected][/email]

Which means that Tom Kirby should be [email][email protected][/email] and [email][email protected][/email]

Quote Originally Posted by TheCastigator View Post
    Seriously, the only way you'll get them to change anything is by voting with your wallet.
    Exactly so. Don't like it, don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrauGeist View Post
    Exactly so. Don't like it, don't buy it.
    I disagree, with todays economy of produce or die, where one bad quarter can send stocks spiraling, i think it's important for the customer base to inform the producer of it's needs.
    if the producer of said product does not listen, then vote with your wallet. the latest example being EA people complained for a good couple years about the direction they were taking and only now do they realize their customers were right (even if they were wrong , they had the money, they were right)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by OrksOrksOrks View Post
    Emailed them to tell them to keep up the good work, this is all causing hysterical melt downs that have had me laughing all day

OOO you funny f*ck this is my thoughts exactly - except I am more interested in how cheap rage quitter's armies will be.

Actually, with my sensible head on, the best way to let them know, is to buy shares. GW shares attract the right to attend the AGM and have 1 vote per shareholder. Many websites allow minimal share purchases so you don't need to spend more than what you are probably spending on plastic crack per month.

Then, attend the shareholders AGM and engage directly. Stop fannying around with correspondence, go and stick it to the man in person.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I am sure 14 emails from raging nerds will really make GW change its tune, they should stop everything keeping them profitable because a few people on a forum got all mad about stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by OrksOrksOrks View Post
    I am sure 14 emails from raging nerds will really make GW change its tune, they should stop everything keeping them profitable because a few people on a forum got all mad about stuff.
    Particularly when inciting nerd rage is the cheapest and most effective advertising GW can get !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123