BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If it were me, i'd drop the librarian, the land speeder storm and the scouts and see how many points that nets you. The librarian doesn't force multiply the squad he hangs out with, other than forcing whatever they are in assault with to re-roll successful invulnerable saves. Handy, but not that handy

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijne View Post
    If it were me, i'd drop the librarian, the land speeder storm and the scouts and see how many points that nets you. The librarian doesn't force multiply the squad he hangs out with, other than forcing whatever they are in assault with to re-roll successful invulnerable saves. Handy, but not that handy
    So, dropping what you told me to drop nets me a total of 235 points. I can spend 215 on another tactical squad in a drop pod with flamer, multi-melta, combimelta. This leaves me with 20 points for a deathwind launcher on a drop pod. Any suggestion what I should do with those points?

add a combi melta to the sergeant that doesn't have one, and then maybe melta bombs on the three sergeants, or your suggestion of a deathwind launcher. That is usually entertaining

Forgefather Vulkan He’stan – 190 {Attached to the Assault Terminator Unit}

Assault Terminators (5 Space Marine Terminators, Thunder Hammers & Storm Shields) – 200 {Deployed Inside the Land Raider Crusader}

Tactical Squad (1 Sergeant with Combi-Flamer , 9 Space Marines, 1 Flamer, 1 Multi-Melta, Drop Pod) – 180

Tactical Squad (1 Sergeant with Combi-Flamer , 9 Space Marines, 1 Flamer, 1 Multi-Melta, Drop Pod) – 180

Tactical Squad (1 Sergeant with Combi-Melta , 9 Space Marines, 1 Melta Gun, 1 Multi-Melta, Drop Pod) – 185

Tactical Squad (1 Sergeant with Combi-Melta , 9 Space Marines, 1 Melta Gun, 1 Multi-Melta, Drop Pod) – 185

Land Speeder (Heavy Flamer, Multi-Melta) – 70

Land Speeder (Heavy Flamer, Multi-Melta) – 70

Land Raider Crusader (Multi-Melta) – 260

Vindicator – 115

Vindicator – 115

= 1750

Just Saying ....

Thats a very different take on a similar list, and i like it alot

Brother-Sergeant

Waldo, I really like that! The one thing that I would change would be that I would drop the Multimelta and turn the crusader into a redeemer to pay for siege shields on the vindicators.

Ya just something to think about =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12