BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

You don't Quit 40k, you just go cold turkey for a year or so, its the plastic crack habit that just dont let up!
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Hey foo check your pm on this one.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah I PMed him days ago when this first started, got no reply. I doubt he is going to be able to sell anything for at least a month without a camera to take some pics with, who knows he might change his mind by then.

Fly Lord

Alright Foostoofoo, intervention time.

Everyone, including me, has lost that "it feeling" regarding the game from time to time. What you need to remember is that you poured a lot of yourself into those minis you chose, assembled, and painted.

Even if you never played again for the rest of your life, some of those minis would be a great reminder. Here's what you do:

If money is an issue, select your favorite army, and put it away carefully, and forget about it. If you have lots of stuff you don't really care about one way or the other, let them go.

One day, the interest will return, and you will either have a great starting point full of good memories, and a place to restart from. Nothing is worse than regret, and you would hate to return to the hobby in a year's time and be kicking yourself for letting your cherished minis go.

You may want to try out something like Warmachine or Flames of War for a few months for a change of pace. I often find a little tour of the wargaming world is great for mixing it up and getting the blood flowing when GW seems to go stale.

We'll catch you on your triumphant return!

-bigred
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12