BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The model I'm waiting to try gunslinger with is a DE archon with double blast pistol. They can still take a djinn blade to be a threat in CC and have that ridiculous BS

Chapter-Master

Space marine command squads with dual plasma pistols, melts bombs, and a storm shield sound entertaining to me.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

I think everyone with the blood angels codex had this go through their head.
    No doubt, but it still amuses me

Veteran-Sergeant

i wonder if this will bring Cypher in as a chaos IC?
    "There's too many men, too many people, Making too many problems,
    And not much love to go round, Can't you see this is a land of confusion?"

Thanks for posting this one. I had looked at it and was giving it some thought. Not sure on the remodeling costs, but love the idea of it. And yes, the idea of a the incredulous look of surprise on the other guys face is priceless to think about. Dark eldar Wyches could have fun with this as well. Succubuses with twin blast pistols, and the rest of the squad with splinter pistols and their 4+ to wounds is a great thought.

Dual Infernus and Plasma pistols is pricey for the unit, but I've never been afraid of going overboard on a squads cost.

The problem with doing it with Wyches or Storm guardians, or most other CC units, is that their wargear says Close Combat Weapon and Pistol. I don't think you can just make the CC weapon a pistol and use both, since pistols have extra rules other than just being a CC weapon. If you can, then Assault Marines, Grey Hunters, Chaos Marines, Wyches, and many others just got a significant boost in sixth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12