BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

I'm too relaxed to argue, especially with someone of your stature and reputation.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

You're all wrong, Justin Beiber is OBVIOUSLY the greatest thing to ever happen to music in the history of notes.

(For those that care, Baby alone has more hits than every beatles song on Youtube combined. -> True story!)

On a serious note, LMFAO are also amazing.

Also, f*** off if you don't like it. I'll listen to Britney Spears in my car if I want to. In fact, I may jam out to SNSD the whole bolscon weekend.

\Obviously joking about Beiber
    \\Not about the rest.
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Occuli Imperator

Snsd?

Default Fair enough, mate, fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I'm too relaxed to argue, especially with someone of your stature and reputation.
    Well played. Good gaming and good listening to ya...
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Wow, a thread that I started lasted for over a hundred posts. I can't take all of the credit of course. The thread rapidly descended into a number of sub discussions like bread (um, bread), whether Queen is actually better than the Beatles, crumpets-wait, that's part of the bread (um, bread) discussion, and GW players as a whole rule and are the alpha nerds. For yours truly this probably good for a nerd level up.

btw... there is no effing way Queen is better than the Beatles

Default WW2>Vietnam and Beetles>Queen (in historical importance)

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Kenaris View Post
    btw... there is no effing way Queen is better than the Beatles
    Well, at that point you are working with an opinion that is truly about musical taste. It's not provable and verifiable. If you'd said, "There's no ****!ng way Queen is more historically significant than the Beatles" then we'd have a different conversation (and you'd be right, of course, to say something like that). Queen was a significant band as were the Beetles... that doesn't mean that we cannot compare the historical signifigance of one to the other. By way of analogy: WW2 was significant as was the Vietnam War. However, one was more significant historically than the other. Cheers...
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Hm... Well, Queen or Beatles... well, Id rather listen to any Beatles song on my iPod, but Id rather go to a Queen concert. Freddie was wierd as a three dollar bill, but damn was he good! Still, seeing as I can't really see either of them, Id say Beatles.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    Well played. Good gaming and good listening to ya...
    *takes a bow* Thank you sir.
    If I'm ever in San Antonio I'll expect a wargame-related beating.

EDIT: On a serious note, yes, LMFAO are legendary.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 06-01-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I love bread.
    Which [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zU3-_BjuX0"]bread[/URL]?

Hahahahaha! Depends really, I prefer a brown seeded bread for sandwiches, but I prefer white toast.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast