BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Belial69 View Post
    So with a transport cap of 20, what evil units are people planning on transporting?
    death company (but they have 12 man anyway via SR), or 10 man termie squads thats about all i can think of.

i still say its a hoax the page has none of the usual forge world info, just look at the predator page. they look completley different.

The #1 question in my mind with this new kit is this: Can I mount Storm Eagle Rockets on my Storm Eagle Dropship? I hope the answer is "yes", because making an xhibit joke is much better when you're covering your opponent's stuff in Str 10 pie.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Brother-Captain

So with a transport cap of 20, what evil units are people planning on transporting?
    A 9-man jump-pack Vanguard Vet. squad with Kayvaan Shrike (for Fleet) for a ludicrous, over-costed death star. Load them up with lightning claws, storm shields and thunder hammers. Protected by the vehicle hull until they decide to strike - at which point they have an absurd reach for an assault unit.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

I like the look of it. Lets me proxy it as a Stormraven if folks aren't down with Forgeworld in a normal game. Can't wait to see the rules.

This might be my first FW purchase aside from things I've grabbed on eBay. So sexy.

Brother-Captain

Looking at it, I wonder if it will fit on a normal flying stand?

It's pretty long and bulky, if you compare it to the Stormraven/Valkyrie...I think it may be longer then either of them (they're both of a similar length, though the Valk wins out). Hard to tell without seeing it in-person, of course.

Battle-Brother

I like the new toy very much and probably gonna order one. I assume its smaller than the thunderhawk?

Brother-Captain

Much smaller.

It looks to be a bit bigger than the Stormraven, though it's a bit difficult to tell how much bigger.

Veteran-Sergeant

Full 20 man Crusader squad.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Galadren View Post
    Full 20 man Crusader squad.
    Oh god yes

I could actualy use my black tide again... sorta... hehehe
    Toss a few 20man crusaders in a couple of these, with the tac termies n the dual vindis on the ground.

I wanna bust them out now, miss my templars been playing DE for a while now..

Lots of fun

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast