BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Short-time lurker deciding to be more sociable :)

Hi. I've been looking at the site for a little while, and recently logged onto the web-page when I found somethings that I had to comment on Anyway, I then decided that I should sign up to the Lounge at some point, but only got around to it last night... the competition is a good incentive to get on and do something that you've been meaning to do anyway!
    I'm somewhat unusual in terms of background, as far as I know, for a couple of reasons, but my main one is that I'm a big LOTR fan, and that got me back into the hobby, and into 40K, after a long absence... I know that this puts me in a distinct minority, and I may regret mentioning it later, but I thought I should
    How did I find out about BOLS? It was mentioned to me, along with Warseer, as being a site well worth looking at for 40K by someone who is no longer with us. A big person in 40K in my area, he passed away tragically young, and incredibly quickly, in late 2010. Always ready to give advice and discuss 40K, I remembered his comments on websites recently, and came and had a look.

Welcome to the forum

First-Captain

Hi and have fun on BOLS.

Scout

Welcome to the clubhouse!