BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by triplare View Post
    I'd love to see an official GW list app...but I'm not going to hold breath for it.
    That will never happen.

Go check out battlescribe, it's a great app and the libraries are easy to find for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerett View Post
    That will never happen.

Go check out battlescribe, it's a great app and the libraries are easy to find for it.
    I already use it on my laptop. problem is it doesnt come on Iphone / IPad which is the point of the topic

Scout

Does the quartermaster app work for android devices?

Brother-Sergeant

Oh this sounds incredibly useful. I'm definitely going to download this app :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Martino View Post
    Does the quartermaster app work for android devices?
    Android and iOS are completely different systems and I understand that a transfer of the code is, thus, laborious at least. Hence, afaik, QM is currently only available for iOS devices.

I am working on a Space Ork template, but it will take some time. QM itself is really powerful but the various wargear options and combinations exceed its current capabilities. That is why some entries need to be duplicated if you do not want to have weird and ilegal load-outs (e.g. Warboss in mega-armour versus normal warboss).

Btw.: you can directly edit templates in Notepad, because they are XML files, but sadly I don't know anything about XML editing.

Cheers

Ilias

Wow, this thing sounds amazing! Does anyone have the Space Wolves data?

Brother-Sergeant

I snagged the app from the app store, and though it's a pain to configure its incredibly useful too. For someone just getting into the game, it's also useful for helping to learn the rules and such as well. I *almost* have my Necron data file finished :-D Just a few more of the named HQs to add and I'll be ready to start experimenting with army builds

Quote Originally Posted by Ilias Bethomael View Post

I am working on a Space Ork template, but it will take some time. QM itself is really powerful but the various wargear options and combinations exceed its current capabilities. That is why some entries need to be duplicated if you do not want to have weird and ilegal load-outs (e.g. Warboss in mega-armour versus normal warboss).

Ilias
    When you get the space ork template done let me know. Id be interested in it

I bought it but gave up because I didnt want to set up GK or BA. Anyone have some good template links?

Too much work for my liking. ibodger was way easier when I played Hordes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast