BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by soupcat View Post
    That comment was not specifically in regards to the jet bike (of which I feel is also pretty bad).
    That comment was regard to most of the product they produce in general. They produce products suspiciously similar to those produced by GW, of which are typically of a lower quality (at least sculpt quality wise) for typically a lower price. Thus cheap knock off.
    I personally think that despite it is most likely legal (did not follow the case) the products they produce and the marketing of said products are the equivlent of :
    [URL="http://www.cracked.com/article_19056_the-15-most-unintentionally-hilarious-bootleg-toys_p2.html"]http://www.cracked.com/article_19056_the-15-most-unintentionally-hilarious-bootleg-toys_p2.html[/URL]
    Quote Originally Posted by Asimodeus
    Cheap illegal knock offs don't you mean? oh and if you have a problem with any of there non-specific ip models dont bother asking for a refund you may just get an email with a bunch of abuse.

chapterhouse sucks!
    Im sure neither of these trolling posters have actually ever ordered from me or emailed me regarding products. The haters love to talk about a product they have never actually purchased and insult my customer service emails without actually being a customer.

Out of the over 3,000 unique customers I have had, maybe only 4 have ever emailed me about quality issues and those are handled with care and fairness.

I'd love ac hance to fix any issues paying customers have had with my products, this goes especially to Mr Asimodeus, feel free to email me direct at [email][email protected][/email] to explain your problem with any product I have sent you.

p.s. dont feed the trolls

As a business owner myself (and having had to deal with non-customers leaving spurious complaints on Yelp), calling people with a complaint--whether you believe it's legitimate or not-- a troll, in a public forum, is unprofessional, bad marketing, and most definitely bad customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    Im sure neither of these trolling posters have actually ever ordered from me or emailed me regarding products.
    You admit your self you think their trolls. So stop feeding them.

If thier legit trolls you'd be surprised how fast they go away when you don't reply to them.
    =|

(If they know they can get a reaction out of you, it makes you a target. As you become a source of "lulz".) By replying to them you don't make your self look better and if their half decent trolls they know how to drag you down lower then them in the end of the argument. Thus in the end they will always win the argument anyway.

Heck. Due to replying to them you legitimized what they have to say, and by your choice of words you validated their negative claims.

That's a Protip. Free of charge.
    Last edited by Lockark; 10-19-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

Im sure neither of these trolling posters have actually ever ordered from me or emailed me regarding products. The haters love to talk about a product they have never actually purchased and insult my customer service emails without actually being a customer.

Out of the over 3,000 unique customers I have had, maybe only 4 have ever emailed me about quality issues and those are handled with care and fairness.

I'd love ac hance to fix any issues paying customers have had with my products, this goes especially to Mr Asimodeus, feel free to email me direct at [email][email protected][/email] to explain your problem with any product I have sent you.

p.s. dont feed the trolls
    So becuase I disagree with your buisness practices and find the scupts your company puts out rather unimpressive (note I spicificly mentioned scuplt quality not any sort of QA issue) Im a troll?

Hmm troll? thats rich,

@ the bols community. Sorry if i came over that way however my feelings are quite raw when it comes to chapterhouse

@ Nick. Thank you for the offer Nick, however I am done with you and your company "no personal insult intended" I think I will leave it in the hands of the FTC.

Now I think I am about done with this thread.

You might want to remember that innocence until guilt is proven is enshrined in both British and US law, so calling them illegal knockoffs is either grossly premature or erroneous depending how the court case goes.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Point taken, I have removed the offending words.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    As a business owner myself (and having had to deal with non-customers leaving spurious complaints on Yelp), calling people with a complaint--whether you believe it's legitimate or not-- a troll, in a public forum, is unprofessional, bad marketing, and most definitely bad customer service.
    +1
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Calling people with a complaint trolls is bad, calling people who claim or imply you are a criminal trolls is not, as far as I'm concerned. Can you blame CHS for getting a bit testy when hordes of people on the internet are calling them criminals and pre-judging a court case.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Can you blame CHS for getting a bit testy when hordes of people on the internet are calling them criminals and pre-judging a court case.
    chapterhouse brought it upon themselves IMHO

I am biased towards gw obviously

However just looking around the forums there is alot of complaints about chapterhouses business practices and methods, for example the body of the rider of the jetbike is claimed to be their model,

Kit is shown with Chapterhouse Studios helmets and torso
    when IMHO it is a space marine body with the front filed off and some minor alterations. (pic attached)

where I come from there's a saying "there's no smoke without fire"

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    innocence until guilt is proven is enshrined in both British and US law
    unless of course you are declared an enemy combatant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jetbikesamplea.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	1420  
    Last edited by Morgan Darkstar; 10-20-2011 at 07:03 AM.
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast