BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Post Heresy Emperor's Children were suggested to indulge in a little raping IIRC, and unless Slannesh gave them all extra gifts, it may be physically possible for Space Marines to have sex. It may just be that they just have no sex drive because of all the bio-engineering and psycho-conditioning.

But I think GW has been very conservative in terms of sex in fluff, since a large, if not the majority, of its customers are too young for it so it would be irresponsible and unwise to go into that area too much.

But just because it isn't mentioned in the fluff does not necessarily mean it's not possible. It's not like GW has gone on record to say its impossible.

The whole subject has just been censored by the =I= instead.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by plawolf View Post
    Post Heresy Emperor's Children were suggested to indulge in a little raping IIRC, and unless Slannesh gave them all extra gifts, it may be physically possible for Space Marines to have sex. It may just be that they just have no sex drive because of all the bio-engineering and psycho-conditioning.

But I think GW has been very conservative in terms of sex in fluff, since a large, if not the majority, of its customers are too young for it so it would be irresponsible and unwise to go into that area too much.

But just because it isn't mentioned in the fluff does not necessarily mean it's not possible. It's not like GW has gone on record to say its impossible.

The whole subject has just been censored by the =I= instead.
    Clearly you haven't read Fulgrim.

HOLY ORGY!

www.queencityguard.com

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Clearly you haven't read Fulgrim.

HOLY ORGY!
    I have actually, and that was what I was referring to before about the Emperor's Children. And i think it should be 'unholy orgy'...

Not necessarily, if they are homosexual it would have to be a genetic fault for the reason you say, sex drives are removed so come to think of it they could be keeping it secrret for that reason.

It is off topic though, unless one of the missing primarchs was the catcher to Jonsons pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I'm fairly certain that space marines have their sex drives removed as part of the conversion process. When would they find the time for shore leave and who would they be able to sleep with without physically killing.

And even if a Primarch were gay, why would that matter providing he was still cracking skulls. Alexander the Great was partial to a little man on man action on occasional, so if it's good enough for him, the Emepror can hardly complain.

I can't help but feel this has got a little off topic
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Not necessarily, if they are homosexual it would have to be a genetic fault for the reason you say, sex drives are removed so come to think of it they could be keeping it secrret for that reason.

It is off topic though, unless one of the missing primarchs was the catcher to Jonsons pitcher.
    Hmm, I think my little light hearted attempt at humor might have been taken a little too far.

Besides, all the Primarchs are brothers...what you are suggesting is just too wrong to contemplate further.

Hmm, I think my little light hearted attempt at humor might have been taken a little too far.

Besides, all the Primarchs are brothers...what you are suggesting is just too wrong to contemplate further.
    Which makes it even more of a reason to be "fallen"

That or they were Mareines:

[URL="http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=my+little+40K#/d3l956h"][/URL]

(there's a frightening amount of this on deviantart now)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Arrhh! My eyes!

But why are you even looking there in the first place?

Battle-Brother

Mmm I know that horse!!!!!

Arrhh! My eyes!

But why are you even looking there in the first place?
    um...reasons...yeah...My 7 year old (OMG, 8 TOMORROW!) likes...stuff...Also, look up Space Mare-ines sometime ("Will you accept my friendship Xenos Scum?")
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    um...reasons...yeah...My 7 year old (OMG, 8 TOMORROW!) likes...stuff...Also, look up Space Mare-ines sometime ("Will you accept my friendship Xenos Scum?")
    You don't have to defend yourself. It's okay.
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast