BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Scout

Fan-freaking-tastic work you have here! I need to get me that Forgeworld Master Class book for myself now!

Chaplain

Here is a new tank I painted just for EBAY! /cry...I hate to sell it, but I bought and painted it just for that reason. I have also decided to do some commission work. IG Tanks are my specialty. Just hit me up over PM and we can talk it over.

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190515443237&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156[/url]

Chaplain

I painted my new Deathstrike Missle tank in a more "subdued" style. The camo is something I saw in a WD last year. Feel free to tell me what you think.

Chaplain

I was practicing my photo skills (that suck lol) and took some new pics of my vendetta. I also put it up on coolminiornot so drop by there and give it a vote if you could. I'm sorta not in the "IN" crowd there I guess so my stuff just doesn't do well. It should be posted there by morning as they have a waiting period so an admin can check and make sure it's not pron lol.

[url]http://coolminiornot.com/artist/Fade+13[/url] fixed this link

Last edited by fade_74; 04-05-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: fixing link

Chaplain

Here is the Forge World Ultramarines Dreadnought I did for my buddy Bodeen! No biting it, or im gonna kick your *** lol. I did this one in a very traditional paint scheme with minimal strange techniques, to highlight the coolness of the model itself. I initially was gonna add some rust, but decided against it. He may be ancient, but I can't see the Ultramarines letting a venerable fall into any type of disrepair. This was also one of the easiest FW models I have ever done. There was just a bit of extra flash, and no air pockets to speak of. All the mold lines were easily taken care of. I don't think I had to sand anything at all.

awesome job love the model cant wait to c what a dark lance does to it should get over there soon hes already called and said u had it finished the venoms and scourges are out now so it looks like ill b getting some scourges and breaking off arms from warriors for shard carbines have trueborn then

Chaplain

Just finished this for my friend Doug. I almost hate to give it back to him now lol.

Brother-Sergeant

That looks cool. I really like the vines. And, by the way, if you see doug before i do, tell him if he leaves this on his car hood and drives off like he did with the monolith.......it won't be good.
    Let the weak cower. Let the brave fight. Let the fires rise and our enemy come. I stand ready at the brink of forever...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112