BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

new DE models in march wouldnt mean that I'd spend less money on O&G (as in zero anyways not playing fantasy) and instead would mean GW would earn a few hundred bucks more in march.

with the time it takes to assemble, paint and have fun with an army I cannot see much people really go out and buy a new army that frequently anyways (as in: if you bought DE wave 1 you will still be into DE and not anything fantasy related!).

I very much doubt that beastmasters will be metal. Since the new Hellions are plastic, and since beast masters are so similar to Hellions, it would only seem to make sence that they are like one another.

I think that it's awesome that the original post turned out to be 100% spot-on.

And then there are nearly 3 full pages of replies that basically doubt, question, or otherwise challenge the (turned-out-to-be-true) posted news/rumor.

I really like all of the naysayers that justified their skepticism with their "expert" knowledge of GW's release schedule and prior practices. Good job, experts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123