Quote Originally Posted by odinsgrandson View Post
1- Supported Blood Bowl. The only trouble is that the 'current' Blood Bowl rules set is awesome, so we don't want anyone screwing that up. But I'd love to see some fantastic new minis for Blood Bowl, and I'd welcome new teams as well.

2- I'd love to see Gorkamorka and Necromunda merged together and updated a bit (I prefer the 3rd+ 40k rules for close combat and vehicles instead of the 2nd ed rules that Necromorka used).

Actually, I'd really love to see it turn into a new kill team style game. Take one of the planets overrun by chaos during the 13th crusade, and make the game about playing the stragglers on the planet. Chaos has turned its attention away from the planet, so the human population is split into cultists and resistance. Even make a few stranded Astartes that have held one bastion against the tide (probably Relictors) and now act like Necromunda's Spyrer gangs.

- Warhammer Quest would be nice.

- I see absolutely no hope for either Heroquest or Space Crusade, since I don't imagine that GW could get Hasbro on board with another joint venture. It'd be cool if they did, though.
I wouldn't necessarily rule out Heroquest or Space Crusade making a comeback.

Board games have hit a whole new level of popularity these days. Main hurdle would be selling it (for they are foremost children's games) at the right price point. With two parties wanting their slice of the cake, that could be the biggest hurdle.