So have you ever lost interest in the game/hobby to the point where you just want to quit for a while? I played a couple of games this past Friday and ended up losing both games. The thing that bothered me most wasn’t losing the games as both players did very well but I wasn’t having fun at all. I found that I was getting really frustrated and wasn’t having any fun at all. I used to look forward to days when I could play a game or hang out all day and relax but lately it seems like I cannot switch off real-life and unwind; guess I need a vacation or a new job 

Sadly, I made the decision to drop from the current campaign and hang up my models for a while, some of my friends recommended that I focus on putting my Skaven army together but I’m thinking I need a break from everything. It almost feels like having a second job…

I’m curious if this is normal or am I just having a bad day/month/year as I have tried various things to keep my interest in the game but nothing has really worked at this point. Recently, I’ve started up a couple of new armies like Imperial Guard and Orks but I’ve just seemed to have lost interest in them as well. The thing that bothers me is that I have invested thousands of dollars in this hobby and for some reason none of it has sparked my interest like it used too.

Any ideas on how I can rekindle my interest in the game/hobby? Maybe something that has worked in the past for you may help me find my path back to enjoying it once again.

Cheers,

FH