Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
I hit a Screamerstar with two Condemnor Boltgun shots. All two-four Heralds die, regardless of the whole "2+ re-rollable invulnerable save" shenanigans. That's already about 500 points dead for your opponent, and another 200 or so when the Screamers lose their psychic buffs. And this is from two 10 point upgrades on my basic squad sergeants - Veteran Superiors. Pretty much any psyker in the game is dead meat against Sisters of Battle.
To be fair, however, I think that Screamerstar is going to keep an alternate mode where the Heralds hang back with Horrors squads until some of bolts are spent, giving you only one Psyker per squad to hi. I certainly wouldn't set up all 4 in one unit if facing Sororitas. It will certainly hurt Screamerstar as its usual Deathstar configuration won't be effective until the bolts are spent, but it's not as if Heralds, Horrors, and Screamers are bad units on their own. If you need to upgrade first to a Veteran sergeant in each squad in order to take that Condemnor boltgun, for 6 shots you're spending about 120 or so points, which hit 4 times and kill 2 Heralds (plus 4 Horrors if they're holed up in Horror squads). That's solid given that each Herald is around 130 pts, but it's not an Auto-Win button.