Hi all. I'm having real difficulty in dealing with the Farsight-Shadowsun bomb effectively with a pure Eldar list. Would like some input. Problem with the Farsight bomb is that it has an abundance of AP2 weapons, melta, stealth, shrouded,twin-linked, ignores cover, tank hunter, monster hunter, and can choose between deep strike without scatter or infiltrating with 3D6 Jump Assault move. I cannot think of any effective counter as an Eldar since we rely so heavily on cover saves to survive and their weaponry bypasses all defences that Eldar has.

Some have suggested Wraithguards with D-Scythes but this solution has several problems, all dealing with delivery:
a) Expensive unit
b) Enemy can deep strike far away from said unit
c) If enemy deep strike close by, they'll destroy the Wave Serpent (6 - 8 Melta shots not within melta range with twinlinked, tank hunters and ignore cover will guarantee its destruction) and just jump pack away into cover. With this, the Wraithguard will never get into range and next round will eat multitudes of plasma shots from same unit

Another plausible counter is the Reveal Psychic power from the Warlocks but this presents a whole host of other problems:
a) the spell is only 18" with a LD 8, meaning it can quite possibly fail its test
b) The squad(s) can be blasted to oblivion by the bomb before they even get to do anything
c) The bombs can deepstrike further away but still enough to deal significant damage, away from 18" range. With their mobility, they can just avoid the Warlocks (even if they are on Jetbikes) indefinitely or just blast them out of the sky the next turn

The only thing which I believe would have a slight chance would be a Serpent Spam but on a personal principle note, I choose rather not to use something like that. Shooting them to death by other means will not be effective due to big squad and 2+ cover saves. Furthermore, it leaves the rest of his army free reign.

You guys have any insights? I have no solutions to this whatsoever...