So, before I complain, I'm going to get off my chest that I really like Soda Pop Miniatures as a whole, I think John and Deke are both great dudes. I really like Relic Knights and have Kickstarted it (I was even, coincidentally, the first Kickstarter) as well as already owning multiple metal models from the line. But my wife and I really love Super Dungeon Explore. So much so that we gave our first copy to a family that games with their kids that has to stretch their dollar in order to do so.

We gave them the first box I purchased so that they wouldn't have to assemble the minis. So, with that having happened, I needed a new one. It arrived from the order and, much like my first box, I couldn't get the dragon on his stone roost. The model is darn near impossible to get on there even when you heat the plastic, and this time, I was unable to do so. Bear in mind I'm a pretty experienced modeler, so this is no easy feat.

I emailed Soda Pop about it, offered to send mine back if they'd send me one that will actually fit on the roost. There have been a ton of threads on both places like Dakka and Soda Pop's own forums regarding how hard the dragon is to assemble, so I figured they'd be used to it. Again, I was willing to send mine back if I could just get one back that would actually assemble. Here's what I wrote:

My wife recently purchased for me a copy of Super Dungeon Explor. For the most part everything is aces, but I can't for the life of me assemble the large dragon. I've looked at some of the forums regarding this problem and I still can't get him correctly attached to the base. I've tried heating him up and it still doesn't seem to fit. I also read that some of the new sets contained a pre constructed dragon. Is it possible for me to get one of those instead of the one I presently have so I can have a functional dragon? Thŕnks!
and here was the response:

For $15.00, including shipping, we can supply you with an assembled dragon. You can send the payment to [email][email protected][/email] , just let me know when you send the payment and send me your address as well .
Before I start to complain, I wanted to run it by you. Is my request unreasonable? Am I right to be a bit disappointed by the response?