Hey guys,

yay, first post! =)

I'm currently putting my DIY-Marines together, renegade codex-marines, who have kind of archaic weapon-styles. As I don't like the look of Power Fists (and thus have like 20 of them spare...) I was thinking about how to substitute them.

I was thinking along the lines of:

Power Fist => Big, two-handed Mace. I have that mace of the Fantasy Chaos Knights, you know, the spiky one. Alternatively some other big club or mace. OR maybe even a large Eviscerator-ish weapon. After all, an Eviserator has the same rules as a Chain Fist, doesn't it.

Power Weapon => One-handed mace, club, hammer, axe, sword. Nothing fanccy here. Oh, they all have little cablings and cells, because of the "power" of "Power Weapon".

Thunder Hammer => Two-handed Hammer with power cabling and exterior power supply.

normal CC-Weapon => see "Power Weapon", but sans little cables and cells.

What do you think? I have some concerns regarding the one handed hammers without cabling, the ones with cabling, and the two-handed hammers being too similar to one-another. Would you let me do this or would you think I'd go to far with this? Would it be too difficult to distinguish?

What are your Power Fist Count-As-weapons?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Milchmann