Ahoy there mateys! I've turned my attention to creating an experimental range of gigantic detailed digital ship maps for fantasy RPG, compatible with Meanders and each one a high-resolution 300dpi JPEG that measures 18x54". I want to create BIGGER Maps, Huge, but my Current PC simply cannot handle what I ask of it - so I'm running this campaign to try and buy a new more powerful graphics-oriented one that will allow me to reach for new horizons. To do that, I've put together a special Map Pack offer that includes:

A Beautiful Pirate Ship on the Blue Ocean with 3 deck levels (currently it has one)
A Ghost Ship illuminated by St Elmos Fire with 3 deck levels for your undead to run amok.
A Shipwrecked Version smashed on the Rocks with spilled cargo and floating debris
A Feeding Frenzy of Sharks Version for instilling fear when your pirates make the adventurers walk the plank!
A Docked At Port Version with extended gangplank and consignments of cargo on the ship and waiting on the wharf.
A giant Treasure Island - a special Ocean Meander Map Pack for the first 25 Backers Or Any Return Backer - Plus MUCH MORE

Come check out Shipstarter on Kickstarter
[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/…/shipstarter-giant-fantasy-dig…[/url]

Kind Regards
Kris McDermott

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KS 18x54 Shipstarter Banner funded.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	168.1 KB 
ID:	19935