BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Smile Gaming Outside of Streaming Hours

It may shock some people but I do sometimes do things other than be a smartass in twitch chat.

I mostly play Diablo 3 at the moment, and with Season 12 having just started, if you'd like a hand leveling and with your season journey, I'd be more than happy to help out - at least as much as I can do... I haven't had much loot-luck this season.

Anyway, if you'd like, please feel free to add me as a BNet friend (please tell me who you are when you request). My Battletag is Katasion#1529.
    I didn't go to the LVO but I'm still a reasonably OK-ish person.

Mistress of Mayhem

Can confirm, have seen Icendar on the D3.

My battlenet email is JenniferLynnLarsen052hotmail.com. Lets do stuffs!
    Twitch and Cosplay inquiries: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhems_Muse View Post
    Can confirm, have seen Icendar on the D3.

My battlenet email is JenniferLynnLarsen052hotmail.com. Lets do stuffs!
    Can Publish Study. Icendar does in fact exist.
    Hey GW. Thanks for my emperor forsaken blight haulers!!!
    3 for 75 is way better than i hoped

Quote Originally Posted by Navaren View Post
    Can Publish Study. Icendar does in fact exist.
    Not for any legal or tax purposes, I don't.
    I didn't go to the LVO but I'm still a reasonably OK-ish person.

Hivefleet Cobra-Kai

Oh man. Season 12 started...hmm...I might have to log in and clear my stash That's a lot of gear going bye-bye...
    Been playing a lot of Fortnite recently. I really like the base-building and not the PvP PuBG copy+paste game. It's been fun with the newish zone. Been playing for a couple weeks, still pretty new but I'm getting the hang of it.
    I also play a lot of Destiny 2 on the xbox. I got a clan and we're chewing through it. Really like raiding with them. We're pretty slow going just cause we all can't play 40+ hours a week any more. It's like an old man gaming group hah.
    Lots of PC games and Xbox games...too many!

Out side of digital gaming, I actually play a lot of boardgames/RPGs with a group of friends. Right now, we're wrapping up a D&D campaign which I've been running and we're working through the Arkham Horror Card Game. I've been wanting to show that off on the stream, but it's a little...confusing lol. If you aren't playing it I'm not sure how entertaining that would be to watch because it's a hybrid RPG/LCG. I have a blast with it however.
    Other games I really like - Smash-up. Love that card game. It's really easy to pick-up and play. I also like worker placement games like Belfort or Lords of Water Deep or other games in the same vein.

*Looks at PC game collection*

Its fair to say I have a few games... and there "may" be a few I haven't played, or barely played...

I am trying to get somewhere on the Total War: Warhammer II campaign, and when I am looking for a quick fix I tend to gravitate to shooters like Rainbow 6 or Ghost War PvP. I don't however do Overwatch, it never really grabbed me. I also really like what some would call "indie" games like Darkest Dungeon and Hand of Fate. I am most looking forward to real VR games that are not just demo's, I have high hopes for Fallout and Skyrim in VR.

In reality though my time is very limited so its an either/or choice for me between video games and hobby time, so I am trying to focus on getting my 40k stuff done lately. My eight year old gets a lot more PC time then I do.
    "You can't shake the devil's hand and say you were only kidding"

Veteran-Sergeant

Battle.net: [URL="https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/us/SALLstice-1218"]SALLstice#1218[/URL]
    Steam: [URL="https://steamcommunity.com/id/SALLstice"]SALLstice[/URL]

I only play regularly Overwatch and TF2 lol
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.