BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Cool Limit on SM chapters

So if the nids or the crons be come a major threat, can we release the shackles on the1,000 SM limit to deal with the threat.....Y or N ??

Chapter-Master

? so if there were a lot of nids would space mahreens fight them? yes and the ADmech make new chapters when there not building neat toys
    Last edited by fuzzbuket; 08-04-2010 at 03:23 AM.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Librarian

No, I'm talking about taking the chapters limit of Sms off, like the great crusade were the SM were millions of them that went to war

Brother-Sergeant

If they did I wonder how they'd spin the Ultramarines and Ultramarine line-toting chapters reactions to the decision by the Lords of Terra. After all Guilliman had a Primarch sized hissy fit when the other Primarchs were less then enthused about Codex Astartes if not out right refusal to follow it. As I recall it was set to become a civil war until the other Primarchs decided to follow it or at least lie to his face about their intentions to follow it.
    A little health now and again is the invalids best remedy.

Chapter-Master

Yeah but primarches are dead. Or at least MIA at present.

How do you see Dante responding to being told he's now in charge of the Flesh Tearers and all his crazed successor chapters?

What would Calgar do in response to the blastpheming agains Guillimans codex?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Well, Space Marines and the Imperium now follow the Codex Astartes, Guilliman´s guide, like the Emperor himself´s word, so I really doubt they should disobey it...

Unless the situations gets really, really worse... Think that there´s only ten thousand space marines (1000 chapters, 100 marines per chapter), but there are also millions of Imperial Guard´soldiers ready to die and support marines...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    Think that there´s only ten thousand space marines (1000 chapters, 100 marines per chapter)
    It's a 1000 marines per chapter mate.

Into guard? Check my blog - http://corbaniaprime.blogspot.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Actually, several chapters already exceed 1,000 Marines. Black Templars and Space Wolves come to mind right off hand, and I'm sure there are others I can't remember right now. Of course, 'officially', those chapters follow the rules when they report their strength to the Imperium. They just seem to 'overlook' the extra troops they have.

And somewhere I remember reading that even the Codex following chapters exceed 1,000 when you figure in vehicle crews, and trainees.
    92 Golf: Death From Within
    Any plan where you lose your hat is a bad plan.

Chapter-Master

well istn that the reason of all the diffrent foundings the admech? taking a hissy fit at the 1000 limit so they make MORE chapters

(oh im pretty sure the grey plastic unboxed/unpainted marines exceed 1000 in some peoples cases )
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Librarian

Well, even being in a chapter more than 1000 marines... What I said is still valid hehehe
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast