BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default need help finding a webcomic

Not too long ago BoLS ran a comic strip. I don't remember the name of it and I'm looking for an archive of it for 1 specific strip. Any ideas? I thought it was from the guy who did TSoaLR, but I couldn't find anything there.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

[url]http://www.geeknationtours.com/[/url]

Your interwebfu is weak old man

But it wasn't Proxy wars. The specific comic in question had "the woman" walk in the guy while he talks about size 0 and she stomps off while he goes on and it turns out he's talking about brushes.

I think the specific series was a BoLS exclusive.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by hyperion View Post
    [url]http://www.geeknationtours.com/[/url]

your interwebfu is weak old man
    Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    but it wasn't proxy wars. The specific comic in question had "the woman" walk in the guy while he talks about size 0 and she stomps off while he goes on and it turns out he's talking about brushes.

I think the specific series was a bols exclusive.
    !!!!Pwned!!!!

Hyperion, back into the training halls you go....

Chaplain

ninjabread.co.uk? i seem to remember the strips had that written in the corner, in fact the more i look, the more i think it was. i cant find the brush one on the site though, they do have dan abnett writes torchwood .(i agree with the author Torchwood=cack in every sense.
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

That looked right, and after looking through his blog, I have FOUND IT!

My Internetfoo is indeed strong again! As is yours, noble rbryce!

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    !!!!Pwned!!!!

Hyperion, back into the training halls you go....
    "Not too long ago BoLS ran a comic strip. I don't remember the name of it and I'm looking for an archive of it for 1 specific strip. Any ideas? I thought it was from the guy who did TSoaLR, but I couldn't find anything there."

Yes it certainly becomes simpler with the additional information that it's NOT by Mr Campbell doesn't it

Chapter-Master

Hey, if you make cake without eggs, then travel to the store and buy bricks.

Know what I mean boss?

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    Hey, if you make cake without eggs, then travel to the store and buy bricks.

Know what I mean boss?

Quite. Er, actually... no