BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default New Troll Warlock - Gunnbjorn

Not sure if this was posted around here, I don't see it so I thought I would put it up. Sheer Badassery!

its Warlock Gunnbjorn with a modified looted Decimator Cannon!
    www.firstranksecondrank.blogspot.com - Tips on modeling and terrain to enhance your gaming experiences!

It just screams "I am Hellboy" to me.

Battle-Brother

It's the trollblood Babe Bruth! I don't think anyone will have the balls to tell him it's not polite to point. Also, I like the random axe that is strapped to his back. I think it would be interesting to design a warcaster that didn't have a melee weapon. It could be a terrible idea in actuality, but I think it would definitely make for a distinctive warcaster/warlock. I know eCaine doesn't, but he can still use his guns in combat.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by CrashTestDummy View Post
    I think it would be interesting to design a warcaster that didn't have a melee weapon. It could be a terrible idea in actuality, but I think it would definitely make for a distinctive warcaster/warlock.
    Legion's Vayl doesn't actually have a melee weapon.

On the main subject, Gunnbjorn is absolutely incredible looking.

First-Captain

That...is one hellova Boom Stick! (tm)

Wow where did you get that pic from?! That is one mean looking lock...with all this Troll love going around I am getting very tempted to break out my small Kriel.

DiStudios

Chapter-Master

Interesting that its primarily made from brown-stuff, iv been starting to use that material myself to good effect but I still find GS is better for "general purpose". Curious about the techniques the sculptor used.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Battle-Brother

Now in Technicolor!
    [url]http://privateerpress.com/hordes/gallery/trollbloods/warlocks/captain-gunnbjorn[/url]