BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Sitnam View Post
    I really like the skitarri you made. I wish I had the skill to use greenstuff
    thanks... will post a couple step by step photos of how I made them soon. The green stuff part is really easy actually... im just learning how to do it too!

Brother-Captain

This stuff looks great man! Simply fantastic! Keep it up.
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Battle-Brother

Nice work! Good use of the Necromunda figs.

Veteran-Sergeant

hey all... finally completed my first prototype Mechanicus Knight. Unfortunately, my camera is being lent out to a friend, so the photos are crappy camera phone photos... but couldn't wait any longer should be getting it back this week at some point and will post some proper picts.
    anyhow, here you go

Last edited by PedroKantor; 05-25-2010 at 07:49 AM.

Initiate

i like the sentanl/knight miny titan thing

just one little thing wouldn't a armered sentanl have worked better if it's sposted the knight miny titan thing

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by jhendy View Post
    just one little thing wouldn't a armered sentanl have worked better if it's sposted the knight miny titan thing
    Thanks!
    For sure it would have.. but i ended up buying a bunch of the scout sentinels from a friend so don't have the upgrades... i did some conversion stuff to the pilot too so kinda wanted to show that off... not much really, just a hard wired connection to the mantifold from the back of the pilots head, and the head is actually a scout landspeeder storm head. Will probably keep an eye out on ebay for the armored upgrades and pick some up if they're cheap enough. Also, finishing up the Mechanicum book and at one point one of the Knights has a 4 meter power sword... think my next one is going to be armed with one of those
    Last edited by PedroKantor; 05-25-2010 at 10:56 AM.

Initiate

cool thats fare enough and that sounds awsome

Veteran-Sergeant

Default lascannon heavy weapon squad

Here is my almost complete lascannon heavy weapon squad... still don't have my camera, so excuse the blurriness of my camera phone.. next up (well shortly) is my first complete Russ... its 90% painted and converted up... looking good IMO. Also 2 squads of veterans (complete with special weapon servitors) almost done too, just have to high light some more before posting... so enjoy!!!

Veteran-Sergeant

Default my first attemp at free hand art

Well... this russ has a long way to go still. but this was my first attempt at free hand art on a vehicle... it stiill a little bit 2d but i like it and i think it has potential! as always appreciate peoples comments

will post more picts of the Russ when its complete...

The organic skull is a little bit smiley, but I like it! I give it an A b/c the radial symmetry on your cog is purdy danged good. Also, your sentinels totally make me think 'pew-pew' sounds, which is a good thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast