25. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

24 96.00%
  • no

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scout

Default Zombies from other armys

One day i was siting at my paiting table and had an idiea. My idea was to get the basic unit from every army and convert them to the vampire counts.now i whant to know what evrey one thinks befor i go a head.I have allso but a poll with this idea as well.

Chaplain

Do it. I saw a VC army on the Games Workshop website under "What's New Today" last year. It included a unit or two, possibly more, of zombies made out of Empire State Troopers. It would certainly be a good looking army, and I look forward to seeing the results in the future.
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

What about armies where the base troops are on larger than 20mm bases? (Ogres, the various Chaos armies)

But gobbo zombies might have a certain funny scariness about them.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    What about armies where the base troops are on larger than 20mm bases? (Ogres, the various Chaos armies)

But gobbo zombies might have a certain funny scariness about them.
    ya you have a point the only armies i whouldnt be able to turn in to zombies are the chaose because thay are mutated all ready with out my help and i dont know about Ogres well ill have to see

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire lord View Post
    One day i was siting at my paiting table and had an idiea. My idea was to get the basic unit from every army and convert them to the vampire counts.now i whant to know what evrey one thinks befor i go a head.I have allso but a poll with this idea as well.
    I have seen VC armies where the ghosts are that way, a bunch of different unit types for all armies. I think it is a great idea. I want to do the same thing when I start my new army, but waiting on the new edition before I spend any money on a new army.
    SATAN in our lives is noted, all his vices often quoted and though he serves a spendid feast, at the table's head still sits the BEAST!!!!!!!!

Brother-Sergeant

I use zombies from VC as lesser daemons in my CSM nurgle army. Since my friends have extra bits laying around, i used some to do the same thing; jsut for 40k. It turned out great! so if u have the drive, i say do it!

Just make the ogre a unit filler on a 40x40 base. He has 4 wounds, ect ect and counts as four models for all intents and purposes.
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Veteran-Sergeant

and skeletons please!

Chaplain

i remember a vampire count force themed on a undead high elfs, that was pretty good, its in white dwarf 286 if you can get a hold of a copy on page 32 (got a SM librarian on the cover)

back when the cursed company was still around they had a article on making skeletons of other races. beastmen and skaven required skeletal horses for their conversions (tail for a skaven and two pairs or hooves for the beastmen) ork skulls from random trophy stands (no sure what box sets they came from) and kit-bashing high elves with skeletons and going the extra length carefully removing their heads from the helmets to replace with a skull.

Scout

thaks for the hlep madman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast