BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The gate of Khaine is kinda the central plot for Malys and Vect as both are supported by Harlequins and both (including their colorful benefactors) suspect each other to plan opening up the gate and destroy Commoragh. Malys thinks Vect has gone crazy and will rather destroy the dark city than lose control and Vect thinks Malys have gone so mad about him that she does not care about the city if she can just somehow destroy him.

Chapter-Master

Speaking of Malys and Vect, I wouldn't mind Malys killing Vect off and assuming the ruler of Commoragh.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Why not... just remove more DE characters... we do have so many after all.

Chapter-Master

I'd add in new female characters...
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Brother-Captain

I wouldn't want to kill off Vect, he has that many backup plans that any comprehensive defeat in the space of one book is going to be disappointing. Now, Vect getting deposed and fleeing somewhere to plan his triumphant return could be very interesting. He and Malys had a falling out while she was his lover, so he's apparently got a weakness for powerful competent lovers... have someone allied with Malys trying to exploit him that way?

(I'd also like to see Malys pull something of the same level of epicness as Vect's "I kidnapped several battle barges full of Salamanders" as a the overt part of the plan, because that was wonderful.)
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

hehe I just want to see a female character come out on top/win, rarely seeems to happen in the backround, infact most characters generally are male anyway which is a bit boring.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    hehe I just want to see a female character come out on top/win, rarely seeems to happen in the backround, infact most characters generally are male anyway which is a bit boring.
    Agreed. Does not help that Space Marines are a boys only club (despite being eunuchs) and the default heroes.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    Agreed. Does not help that Space Marines are a boys only club (despite being eunuchs) and the default heroes.
    It wouldn't be too bad if sisters of battle actually had decent support to counter that somewhat -_- I'm not opposed to female marines either though, but I also don't see the fluff as something sacred as a lot of people seem to.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    Really? Did I blink when they added bilateral orchiectomy to the list of surgical procedures?
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Brother-Captain

Functionally, they still have the bits but they don't work.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast