BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Wave 4 sighted.

Default Wave 4 sighted.

Here you go pics lifted from my mate Bryan's post to a Facebook group. Origin of pics Unknown.

For my ha'penny worth, this is much more like it - I was somewhat underwhelmed by Wave 3!

Mmmmm. Interdictor!

[url=https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/5/20/swm-its-a-trap/]And confirmed [/url]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	432 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	18639   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	388 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	18640  
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 05-21-2016 at 04:40 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Two quick observations:

The Interdictor (combat refit) has Engineering 5. That's a new highest base value, as the Big ship only have 4 base. This might be the come-back-king.

The MC80 (battle cruiser) does not have a "Contain" token per se, a first for a Big ship. Considering how devastating some of the crits can be to a Big Ship not having that token is a huge suprise.

It's nice to have another MC80 to use, and a different type as well (less broadside, more straight-ahead). I think a combination of them will do well. The Interdictor concerns me a bit as a Rebel player, because if it's anything like the fiction, it's going to be a PITA, and pretty much target priority. I think the high Engineering is a reflection of that reality, plus the fact it's got to have a lot of engineering crew on board to help with the projectors, and might even use that for some of its abilities. It'll probably spend a lot of the game just trying to fix itself, though.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Veteran-Sergeant

sorry I am not down with the lingo, whats a PITA?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenlak View Post
    It's a ackronym for a sensation you might experience when falling down

Quote Originally Posted by Brenlak View Post
    "Pain In The A__." It's a "nicer" way of saying it.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.