BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dawn of War 3 - CONFIRMED

Wonder if it'll be playable on my PS4?

Looks like Orks, Eldar (and Wraithknights), Imperial Knights, and Blood Ravens confirmed - so far. Mainly because they're all in that trailer.
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 05-03-2016 at 08:18 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Oh my.

Oh dear sweet my.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

It looks ace
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

sweet trailer, the eldar looked especially good to me. Also dug that music/voiceover.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Epic trailer. I'm hoping it's closer to Dawn of War I in playstyle than II. II was good, but I is still the most fun iteration IMO.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

First-Captain

Thats some damn cool looking wraithbone, the attention to detail is great, can't wait to see more. The orks look great, I hope we see more hulking giant boyz, The Beast Arises has such cool descriptions of Orks. Seem reminiscent of them, hope this is a new direction for then greenskinz.
    Last edited by Path Walker; 05-03-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Thats some damn cool looking wraithbone, the attention to detail is great, can't wait to see more.
    First thing I thought of when I saw it was that the howling banshee's sword didn't make a metallic scrape as it exited the scabbard.

Way cool.

[url]http://www.pcgamer.com/dawn-of-war-3-inside-relics-biggest-rts-yet/[/url]
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

I like the new Banshee scream. Just that little bit more horrifying.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Article has screenshots, but I'd love to have seen some gameplay footage. Movie-like videos are nice and get people hyped and excited, but don't really tell us much about how the game plays.

Looks okay I guess.

Social Justice Warlord Titan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast