BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Rage and Daemonic Vehicles

So, quick question: I want to run the Gorehunter Battery formation from Warzone: Fenris. I noted in the Bloodthrone unit entry that if I take a Locus, it can apply to all Daemons of Khorne within 6 inches. Looking at the Khorne Loci, the Greater Locus of Fury seemed like the best fit, as Abjuration was highly situational, and Wrath is too pricey for the 2-4 attacks that have to roll to hit on the Skullcannon themselves. The point of confusion comes from how Rage interacts with the Bloodletter Crew, as they get 2 attacks normally, but 4 on the charge, despite having single weapons and no rules that influence the number of attacks they would receive when they charge. So my question is, when the Skullcannon charge while within 6 inches of the Bloodthrone with Greater Locus of Fury, would they receive only 1 additional attack on the charge, or 2? And on the Bloodthrone itself, would i apply Rage to just the Herald, the Herald and 1 extra attack on the crew, or 1 for the Herald and 2 for crew?

Banned

Unless the Loci rules state it only works on non-Vehicles, then it should work for the Crew. Rage does not care what the Unit Type is, just that it has an Attack Stat to modify.

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    Unless the Loci rules state it only works on non-Vehicles, then it should work for the Crew. Rage does not care what the Unit Type is, just that it has an Attack Stat to modify.
    The way I read it, it only cares about alignment, not unit type.

Ooh, place a few anchoring your KDK Daemonkin/Daemon Engine units