BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Default 1850 - Craftworld Eldar Semi-Competitive (No Jetbikes)

Ok so I've started looking at building an army list for Caledonian Revolution in July and I've got 1850pts to play with. My restrictions are:
    ‘Come the Apocalypse’ Alliances can be made and Special (Unique) Characters will be allowed.
    You may select 0-1 Super Heavy Vehicle or Gargantuan Monstrous Creature per army UNLESS the Detachment comprises completely of Super Heavy Vehicles or Gargantuan Monstrous Creatures.
    Forge World is NOT permitted.
    Only battle forged armies may be taken.
    You may form your force from a maximum of 4 detachments. These can be any combination of detachments or formations as permitted by the main rules.
    The new ‘super formations’ like Craftworld Warhosts and Necron and The Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation all count as a single Detachment for the limit of 4.
    The only other thing to bear in mind is that I do not own even a single Eldar Jetbike. (I have 3 Vypers though) - I know - Crazyness! Who'd take Eldar without Windriders these days.... *cough* that'd be me then.....

The list I'm looking at right now is below, I'd appreciate any constructive feedback, I want it to be at least semi-competitive whilst retaining some fluffyness haha.

Craftworld Warhost Detachment:

Guardian Battlehost:
    Farseer - (Singing Spear) 105
    10 Guardians - (free weapon [Eldar Missilie Launcher]) - 90
    Transport1 Wave Serpent - TL Scatter Lasers 115
    Transport2 Wave Serpent - TL Scatter Lasers 115
    Transport3 Wave Serpent - TL Scatter Lasers 115
    1 War Walker - 2 Scatter Lasers - 60
    1 Vyper - 1 Shuriken Cannons, 1 Scatter Lasers - 60
    3 D-Cannon - 165

Heroes of the Craftworld:
    Autarch - Fusion Gun - 80

Engines of Vaul:
    3 Falcons - 3 Shuriken Cannons, 3 Scatter Lasers, 3 Pulse Lasers - 405

Aspect Host:
    5 Fire Dragons - Exarch - 120

Total 1850pts
    JJ - WH40K: Eldar & Imperial Guard - WHFB: Warriors of Chaos - BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar

Chapter-Master

I'd figure out a way to get a warlock in that D-cannon squad. Putting those guys in cover and giving them conceal makes them a tough target to shoot at (T7 thanks to the artillery rule).

Your list has a lot of firepower and I've used a very similar list in the past with great success. The Firedragon surprise squads definitely makes for an entertaining round.

"What do you mean they don't scatter?"
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire